We are seeking for talented design-oriented Intermediate Architects who will contribute to and participate in the Design and Development process from small to large-scale complex projects. The Intermediate architect will report to Project Director.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support designer in the development of the architectural design, including reviewing the design requirements
- Attend team meetings as necessary to coordinate drawings, and provide information as required.
- Utilizes CAD to draft design drawings and schedules following office standards including 3D models. Makes alterations to design drawings as directed by more senior staff.
- Works with current design techniques, building systems, and keeps current with design trends, code changes, and developments to sustain and improve technical and design skills.
- At least 5-10 years’ relevant work experience with degree in Architecture or related.
- Strong graphic, visual representation skills of Architectural concepts.
- Proficiency in the use of some/all of the following software essential: Sketchup, Photoshop and 3D Max!
- Passionate about 3D work and Renderings
- Passion for innovative Architectural design and sustainability
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines – flexible in term of multitasking and tight project schedule.
- Good Mandarin and English skills.
- Must be available to interview in Shanghai