The Hong Kong Office of is seeking a Junior Interior Designer with 3+ years of experience in Hong Kong or with international firms. The successful candidate will work closely and directly with the principals and associates in a work environment that is lively and supportive on a variety of projects from architecture to interiors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Trained in vocational school or other technical institution with relevant certificates.
- Minimum 3 years of drafting experience in interior projects.
- Exposures to hospitality interior design would be an asset.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD; Other computer graphic software skills such as Photoshop, Indesign, PowerPoint, or 3D skills such as Sketch-up or Rhino would be a plus.
- Proficient in Chinese and English with HKID.