The Interiors Project Manager position will be responsible for individual clients and day to day project management. The incumbent will lead projects from end to end – and will be responsible for delivering project scope and coordinating the necessary project support. Project Manager will work collaboratively with project director in the completion of proposals, projects and project reporting. Undertake full project forecasting and financial management and report directly to the ID Principals.
Ideally, it would be beneficial to have experience in projects collaborating with other disciplines or offices in other locations, as we are a global firm with projects being delivered in partnership with other teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversees multiple interior design projects through management of day to day activities and ensure the completion of projects within budget, on schedule and meeting all program objectives.
- Work together with Project Director and Design Team to ensure continued focus on delivering design excellence in all project work.
- Assists in preparing project presentations and Collaborates with Project Director to oversee RFPs in a timely and competitive method; May participate and/or lead client presentations.
- Serve as primary resource to clients on all project related issues and keep effective communicates with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines.
- Understands the client’s expectations; Consistently provide complete and timely communication of project information to and from clients and project team
- Fosters a culture of external and internal client service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or equivalent is education or experience required.
- 10+ years of professional relevant experience in ID project management with exposures to hospitality/workplace/commercial/healthcare projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of a complex scope
- Strong organization, collaboration and communication skills to lead clients and the design team throughout planning processes.
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and evaluate the work of others
- Mandarin is essential with strong level of English communication skills.